Lead by competent personnel, Kinetic Energies Inc. projects are quality controlled and documented. We value traceability, compliance, and integrity.
CWB CERTIFIED TO CSA W47.1
With welders who are the best in the business, Kinetic Energies Inc. is certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau Group (CWB) for structural steel fabrication.
- CWB Certified to CSA Standard W47.1, Division: 2
- Scope: Structural steel fabrication as governed by code or customer requirements
- Company Code: KINER1
ABSA CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORIZATION
Kinetic Energies Inc. is focused on quality assurance, and holds a Certificate of Authorization Permit (AQP) issued by the Alberta Boiler Safety Association (ABSA) for the construction, repair, and alteration of various types of pressure equipment, including boilers, pressure vessels, and piping.
- Program: AQP-21712
- Authorized by ABSA for shop and field work within the following scopes:
- The construction, repair, and alteration of ASME B31.1 boiler external piping, ASME B31.1 power piping, and ASME B31.3 process piping.
- The repair and alteration of ASME B31.3 indirect fired heater coils and ASME Section Viii-1 pressure vessels.